Looking For A Dirt Sprint Stallion

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Rob Kilbourn wrote: Bri-- I love yoru post,,its so nice of you to share someone elses stallion as an idea... That carries so much more weight for me then shameless plugs for stud fees.

Thanks..
See I don't mind pimping others studs at the moment, while I slowly program people to breed to Seek Thrills, Cosmonaut, Stolen Moment, and Courageinthedark next year. I've got to start now as I've never had that many retire in one year before!
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Post by Matty Dubs »

Brianna McKenzie wrote: OOH!

Somehow I missed this horse retiring..

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=14909' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... D=14909</a>
Really wish I had a dirt sprint mare for him at that fee!!
This is where a creative signature would go.
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

QUOTE (Rob Kilbourn @ Sep 13 2007, 03:04 PM)
Bri-- I love yoru post,,its so nice of you to share someone elses stallion as an idea... That carries so much more weight for me then shameless plugs for stud fees.

Thanks..

See I don't mind pimping others studs at the moment, while I slowly program people to breed to Seek Thrills, Cosmonaut, Stolen Moment, and Courageinthedark next year. I've got to start now as I've never had that many retire in one year before!

Jolene making me spit beer on the computer screen is not nice...:-)
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner