Year 20 Foals

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I usually do a littel all year long. It's a lot of fun to do it at work when i get bored and I never know when Em might need me to name a horse something. LOL Like Brownie Eatin Sis. Or High Security Risk (that one is Michelle's). Or Brownie Thief... ;) I usually go though all my mares and plan who they will go to in the first couple weeks. I write it in thier notes and then do it whenever. I really have to get organized this year since I've got new stallions to support at the end of this year. Cosmonaut, Seek Thrills, Courageinthedark and Stolen Moment. Luckily Courage and Moment can have some of the same mares that Aca and Night shift were getting. But i'm really going to have to be buying and trading for the other 2 since i don't have many dirt mares, sprinters or otherwise. ;)
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Jolene I was wondering what kind of stud fee Seek Thrills will have???
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I do'nt know yet. I'm sure that we could work something out regardless of his fee. It'll probably be between 25k-75k, depending on his year. LOL Also depends on the other studs that retire this year. I like to be competitive.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

I do most of mine at the end of the year - there are few really old stallions I'd breed to, just look at the ages of the 50k+ stallions to see that the quality is pretty young and breeding at the years end you get the new crop of stallions too.

The exception is mainly if I see a cross I can't wait for or a name I love ie. Hermione Granger (Kotashaan X Kitty O'Shea) :)