Triumph Thanks Everyone For His Lovely Ladies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent a mare to Triumph or will be sending a mare to Triumph. It makes me smile when I log on and see he has 23 foals on the ground and that awesome breeders like Ladonna, Eric, Laura, Brianna, and most of all Em send mares his way. I hope that his offspring prove to be quite useful horses and hopefully stakes winners for their owners. I cannot wait for Year 21 to get here so I can watch the little Triumphs running on the track.
Please if you haven't bred all your mares and you have a special turf router type then please consider Triumph. I have high hopes for him as his sister and half-sisters have produced multimillionaires and stakes winners.
Here are some examples of his relatives:

Half-Sisters

Tearstreaked(Crystal Night)-her 2yo soon to be 3yo Black Condor filly broke her maiden first time out and won a stakes race Week 16 in England. This filly only raced twice as a 2yo.

Tears of Darkness(Afterdark) is a stakes winner and about to embark on her next career as a broodmare

Tearsfromtheheart(Punishment) was a stakes winner in her racing career and has produced Heart to Heart(Feature Attraction) who recently won a stakes race as a 2yo.

Tearstothefuture(King's Best) is a multistakes winner as a 2yo and I expect big things out of her as a 3yo.

Full Sister:

Moved To Tears(Tulloch)-she produced multimillionaire Tears of the Stars(Star Studded, multi stakes winner Tears of Passion(Atlas), and stakes winner Electric Tears(Electrocutionist). Her current 2yo filly Tears in the Hood(Manshood) has broken her maiden and placed 2nd in an allowance. Her coming 2yo is a full sister to Tears of The Stars and I expect a lot out of her.

Anyways, good luck to all the little Triumphs out there. I look forward to seeing your work out times as yearlings and your big track debuts as 2yo's.