Bayside Party

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

I don't know how anyone could expect me to take a two week break from anything, let alone a game I'm addicted to. So to pass these looooooong next two weeks, I'm going to try to figure out a handful of early season breedings.

I've got this young broodmare, <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horseped. ... seID=33277' target='_blank'>Bayside Party</a>. She was bred to be a router, I believe, though she never got there. It's a long story, but she's retired and if she's to be any use to me, I need to find good matches for her. One option I like is Palpitations. This brings in a number of inbreeding crosses - 4x4 to Northern Dancer, 3x4 to Storm Cat AND to Mariah's Storm. I wouldn't mind any of these crosses on their own, in fact I'd be likely to go for them. But put together, I'm not sure what to expect.

Anyone think this is too much inbreeding, or a really bad idea in any other way? Other suggestions are certainly welcome, as well.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

So am I safe in assuming no response means there are no big issues with this? B)
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

palpitations, war chant, what seem to be 3 interesting stallions

maybe something with sunday silence as well
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Nathan Sellers
Turf Router

Post by Nathan Sellers »

Paul Heinrich wrote: So am I safe in assuming no response means there are no big issues with this?
Paul, keep in mind that there are probably a number of players that are actually taking a break from the game, so no response could mean a number of things.
Greatest $95,000
Winner of 9 Grade 1s!

Evenmoneyfavorite $25,000
25 Winners from 1st crop, including Betterbetdabestbet!

Sky of Mysteries $30,000
66% winners, Avg. Earnings = $ 38,000 & Sire of SC Sprint Champion Sky Ruler!

Daring $15,000
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Long Turf..

I love What..

Tropicaldepression is awesome. Very effective sire.