Giacomo is back!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

I was glad to be at Santa Anita as Giacomo comes off his many month recovery. He looked good and came from last to get the show. Overall I would say it was impressive, but I was really hoping for the win. Next up is the Santa Anita Derby I believe. Going to try and be there for that too!
Go Giacomo!!! :)
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

good to see him back in action..When is the Santa Anita??Ill try to catch it on HTV....
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I'm glad YOU got to go to the track. I was going to be at Gulfstream today but reports of severe thunderstorms kept me from going. Although looking at pictures of Barbaro slogging along in the mud make me kind of happy I stayed home. There isn't anywhere under cover there where you can see the horses and I wouldn't have been able to take pictures. But still *sulks*
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

He means Santa Anita Handicap... don't worry, he knows the Derby is for 3yos only.

Or maybe all he knows is that he's being dragged to both!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Ronda Figal wrote: good to see him back in action..When is the Santa Anita??Ill try to catch it on HTV....
March 4th...

Go figure. It's the day of my next martial arts promotion test <_<
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Amanda what do you take? I with my best friend take karate....we're orange belts right now lol....we have a blast doing that. :)
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Amanda Saunders wrote:
Ronda Figal wrote: good to see him back in action..When is the Santa Anita??Ill try to catch it on HTV....
March 4th...
thanks..I'll watch for that.lol hopefully the sim will be lifting off around the same time
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

SaraKendall wrote: Amanda what do you take? I with my best friend take karate....we're orange belts right now lol....we have a blast doing that. :)
Okinawan-style Shobukan Karate-Do. There are four schools in the entire United States...one in Virginia, three in New York, the Buffalo area.

Hence the reason my Dojo is titled the Niagara Shobukan.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

I never saw the race but I thought he looked real lovely in his bloodhorse picture when they had an article up on him...