Race and Breed Castle Call Y52

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Race and Breed Castle Call Y52

Post by Lily Wilkins »

This will be a private auction of sorts...
For the next 5 weeks, I will be entertaining offers to lease and race Castle Call next season (Year 52). https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=912757

This is a lease and breed situation. I will be allowing whoever races her for me next season to breed and retain her first foal at the end of the season. Sounds great, right? Race a super fun Freak mare for a season (she should earn you some dough) and then get her foal!
Castle Call is out of a Blue Hen mare. Her stakes winning half sister, Call For Life, has a colt who is currently #2 on the workouts leaderboard for the season. I believe Castle Call has the makings to be a Blue Hen and produce stellar foals herself.

Please send offers to my stable inbox. Offers close at 8pm game time on Week 16 Day 5
If you would like to be informed of higher bids, please specify that in your message, otherwise I will assume your current offer is your maximum bid.

Thank you!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $35,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!