Who Are You Most Excited to Train?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Who Are You Most Excited to Train?

Post by Lily Wilkins »

The Thoroughbreds get a thread like this, so I figured why not give the lovely Standardbreds of the world a little attention too?
Who is your most anticipated baby turning one next season? Or, who are you tirelessly hoping improves?

I have two Trotters who are making me really antsy -
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1083416 (Skip This Life X Castle Call) Grade 1 winning parents, A+ hypo.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1017566 (Tls Pegasus X Final Drink) Maternal half to Drunken Marauder. This guy is a yearling who is currently Allowance, but was recently referenced as being "really nice" by the Steward... So I am hoping with everything I've got that he blooms into a Freak at rollover.

Show me your shiny babies!!!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $35,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Who Are You Most Excited to Train?

Post by Lori Hamill »

I always have high hopes for almost every single horse I breed. I'm always expecting more Freaks and Stakes and less Claimers - even after all of these years of playing. Unfortunately my expectations are usually not met but hope springs eternal as they say. :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Definitely the first foal out of Halla (named after this german show jumping legend). By far the best SB I've bred so far and thankfully retired a blue hen. Normally I would never spend this much on a mixer stud fee but I guess personal favorites just make you soft sometimes lol
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 5 years ago Definitely the first foal out of Halla (named after this german show jumping legend). By far the best SB I've bred so far and thankfully retired a blue hen. Normally I would never spend this much on a mixer stud fee but I guess personal favorites just make you soft sometimes lol
I knew it as soon as I clicked 'submit,' I jinxed the poor filly :roll: She 'galloped' allowance, but well, with her pedigree at least she has good potential as a broodmare..