Breeders' Cup Gathering!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The 2006 Breeders' Cup will be held at Churchill Downs this year. SIM players who come to the Breeders' Cup can meet me and will get SIM-related prizes. There will be a fun dinner the night before the Breeders' Cup. I already know of at least 2 players going, so post here if it's in your plans!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

I certainly hope to be there!
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

Can't this year. I just went to Reading PA and before the end of the year I need to go to Mobile AL and San Deigo CA, plus buy a new car. Breeders just isn't in the budget. I hope I can go next year. If Amanda will go with me, I hate traveling alone.
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Journey's End Farms : Board $15/week
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

When are you coming to San Diego? I work there from July 5th - Mid Sept.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

We're, myself and my friend Dawn, are shooting for late August, early September, as in before school starts and before restaurant gets busy again. We're going to visit friends of ours that once worked at our restaurant. It would be sooo cool to meet up with you :)
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I cna't go this year, The boss was going nuts w/o me last year. LOL I will be at Keeneland for Fallstars weekend however. I figure that's ALMOST like the BC, but not quite. I think it's the first weekend in October. So if anyone wants to meet up thee, I'm game for that.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

*sighs* I'm debating if I can afford to go yet. Still got a trip to Minnesota to pay for/recover from!
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

hey churchill is only 500 miles away....i might go if jamie quits spending all our money!!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Jamie!! Stop spending the money!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Until the BC comes up to Woodbine again (and I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes: ) no gatherings for me :(
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Karie McBrian
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Karie McBrian »

Yep I will be there as usual. Never miss a year!
Hopefully I wont have to wear a snowmobile suit like I did last year at belmont! ha ha It was so COLD!!
- Karie
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

Looks like I won't be going to California after all. Surprisingly enough, it had nothing to do with the daunting air fair (tho that was worrisome), my friend whom I was to go with backed out because her grandmother is ill and she has to go to Florida and doesn't know when she'll be back. That reminded me that I agreed months ago to watch my own grandmother while my folks are in South Africa (I had forgotten I had agreed to that^^; ) during the same time I would have been in Cali so I can't go. Sorry.
At Stud:

Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Wish I could go :( Since we're planning on moving this summer....it's a no go :(
Janey Adams
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Janey Adams »

Im going!!! I will be there Thursday night, and will be at churchill on Friday and Saturday! I cant wait...im sooo excited!
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

This is going to sound stupid but.. when is it? I have to coordinate with my petsitting job