Does Anyone Know Where The Steward Cup Is?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stephen Saratoga
Turf Router

Post by Stephen Saratoga »

Where would I look to find out?
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

It says Belmont in the archives under Breeders' Cup. Then Monmouth Year 21. Of course, the names of the tracks have changed since the archive has been updated.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Will there or is there a list set up so we can see the new names of the tracks with their old names next to them. It would sure make it easier trying to figure out where the heck my horses are running. :unsure:

I'm totally lost on a more than a few of the tracks now.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

It's still listed as Louisville Downs (which I think is formerly Churchill Downs) under the Stakes Schedule. It's listed for Year 20, but the SC was at Churchill last season, so I'm not sure if it's been changed over yet. We'll have to ask Em.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Stormy Peak wrote: Will there or is there a list set up so we can see the new names of the tracks with their old names next to them. It would sure make it easier trying to figure out where the heck my horses are running. :unsure:

I'm totally lost on a more than a few of the tracks now.

Stormy
I figured out the Texas Circuit:

Retama, San Antonio (old) = Alamo Park

Manor Downs, near Austin (old) = Manner Downs

Lone Star Park, near Dallas/Ft Worth (old) = Single Star Park

Sam Houston, Houston (old) = Border Park
I'm just here for the fun of it
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Has anyone found out more on this? I'm working on stakes schedules for my stakes horses and am interested to find out so I can plan accordingly. Of course it may not work out the whole year the way it's planned but I perfer at least being able to think about a good prep race for the SC.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

This question gets asked at least once every SIM racing year. Paul Heinrich already provided the correct answer for Years 20 and 21 in this thread.

Here's the direct link (and no, I have no idea why you have to go here to find the answer, I only know that you do). Years 20 and 21 can be found near the absolute bottom of the page:

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/archives/ ... index.html' target='_blank'>Stewards Cup</a>
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Thanks I was just asking because of it still reading for it in Kentucky for Year 20. Thanks again Laura