Bring on the World Cup

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Krystle Yanagihara wrote: Michelle Wie? But she lives in Hawaii Kai and goes to Punahou... O_o...
Er, yeah, I live in Hawaii and went to that school before I withdrew. :)
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

Hooray! Another Hawaii resident! Awesome! XD!!!
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

So...which one of you am I going to move in with? :D
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

And which one of you is going to ask Michelle Wie to pass on my number to Erica Blasberg?
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Martin Pennington wrote: Not at all Sarah, i'll see your Michelle Wie and raise you a Paula Creamer B)
Hah, I'll do you all one better, but no, I'm not going to talk about the random famous people that wander Princeton's campus, since they're mostly pretty boring. There's a Frist (son of the Senator), Rockafeller (yeah, the rich ones), Bush (niece of the president), Carnegie (also rich) and several others walking around, and Brooke Shields went to Princeton, but they are, as I said, boring and not as interesting as they might be expected to be. The most famous person, past or present, undoubtedly trumps the most famous alumni anywhere in the world.

Because let's face it, even though he didn't graduate, Batman went to Princeton (watch the movie Batman Begins for proof), and thats just too cool.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Well Steve Case (former CEO of AOL) graduated from my old high school. Plus, if you scroll down on this page, you'll see a list of Olympians and actors and such who went to Punahou.

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punahou' target='_blank'>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punahou</a>
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

I don't know half these people :lol:

But what I do know is that I chatted up Ray Stubbs' daughter in a nightclub in Sheffield when in second year, that was interesting after 5 pints of lager, 3 of real ale and countless vodka and cokes.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Eric Nalbone wrote:
Martin Pennington wrote: Not at all Sarah, i'll see your Michelle Wie and raise you a Paula Creamer  B)
Hah, I'll do you all one better, but no, I'm not going to talk about the random famous people that wander Princeton's campus, since they're mostly pretty boring. There's a Frist (son of the Senator), Rockafeller (yeah, the rich ones), Bush (niece of the president), Carnegie (also rich) and several others walking around, and Brooke Shields went to Princeton, but they are, as I said, boring and not as interesting as they might be expected to be. The most famous person, past or present, undoubtedly trumps the most famous alumni anywhere in the world.

Because let's face it, even though he didn't graduate, Batman went to Princeton (watch the movie Batman Begins for proof), and thats just too cool.
Batman is cool. But I think all talk about my cousin (Brooke Shields) is not allowed on this forum. Sorry folks, it's in the family contract. :angry:
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

So...maybe Eric should aspire to become Batman? That would be very cool, just to let you know, and then I could say that I've met Batman. Just a suggestion...
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Delta Burke went to my college. And Michael Vick was at Virginia Tech the same time I was.

That's all I got, sorry.

WAIT, I know what celebrity went to both my colleges. ME!!! That is all.