♛ Kingswood Pensioner Program ♛

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: ♛ Kingswood Pensioner Program ♛

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Another reminder to ship your horses to one of the kingswood farms before sending to me, just had to pay to ship 250-300 horses from other farms
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Just a friendly reminder to (i) pension your horses and (ii) ship them to a Kingswood Farm before sending them to Rochelle. If you don't do these things, she is having to spend money on board and day rates. I'm helping her out and I just spent a half hour getting horses pensioned (to stop the day rates) and shipped (to stop the board costs). Please don't reward her kindness by costing her money. Thank you, Laura
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Hey. I have been on a game semi hiatus, here but not here. Life is being a real big jerk, I have not had time to keep on top of this program, but I do still log in and accept the private horse offers, sometimes multiple times a day.

I get dozens, sometimes hundreds of horses every week. I. do. not. have. time. to go through every single one.

So here is a not so gentle Ive-been-working-outside-in-25C-to-39C-degree-weather-all-week-and-I-cant-even reminder about some things:

• horses MUST be shipped to a “Kingswood” farm
• horses MUST be pensioned (you will need to make sure the horse is pensioned after retiring it from racing.)
• No yearlings (1yo) or foals (0yo) **UNLESS** they have been injured AND pensioned

I just spent ton of my time pensioning (even having to retire some too), and lost 10-15% of my own bank account shipping your guys’ horses to the correct locations, some of them have been sitting at race tracks ($200 boarding fees) for MULTIPLE game years.

I love having this program and helping out, but I do not love the time, energy, and game funds it costs me when rules aren’t followed.

I will continue to send reminders when I catch things, but now I will start blocking people from using the program if they continue to not follow the rules.

I don’t want to have to babysit this so much, please please please follow the rules 😩
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Bexley Tucker
Sprinter

Post by Bexley Tucker »

Would it be helpful if we already choose a second career for the pensioners so you wouldn't have to spend time doing that?
Neon Orange Racing
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

That would be greatly appreciated! I used to pay someone to do it but she became too busy, and unfortunately I can only have one assistant which is currently occupied!

I usually set them as Eventers, or Rodeo horses but whatever works for you works for me! ☺️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program