Snow on the East Coast

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Is anyone else stuck in the deep snow in the East? We had a lot of snow last night, well, alot for this area anyway. My area had about 2 feet. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. One good thing I can say about it is it got me out of work, leaving my day free for relaxing. Wish it would have waited until a weekday though. I'd rather have gotten out of school.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

We've had nothing.

Boo.

I want snow... B)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Its a winter wonderland here in Princeton, NJ; about a foot of snow, more in some spots. Unfortunately the campus is small enough that even if it was a weekday they wouldn't cancel classes, we just put on boots and trudge through. Oh well, it'll be a Sunday of sitting and doing work inside!

-Eric
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

nope we have sun today.thanks god..it's been raining her for a month(not kidding) and we've jsut hit a week of 50+ and if nay rain at all on hte radar its jsut some sprinkles..i love the rain but 2 of my paddocks are now literlay knee deep in mud..so imready for a break....my preg mare was estatic in being able to be out for the last couple days and now hte other horses are waiting their turns...
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Nine inches from Stafford, VA to Greenbelt, MD!
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

On the flipside, it was 95 degrees today. I haven't seen snow in over a year. Crrrrazy.
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

I live in Hawaii, there's never snow unless you go to the top of the mountains/volcanoes.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Amanda Saunders wrote: Nine inches from Stafford, VA to Greenbelt, MD!
lol, i think we had 9 inches to..but ours was already melted when it hit the ground....