Races Needing Filling

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Year 20 Week 2 (Tuesday) Hipodromo Argentino: Race 6 - 6 furlongs. Dirt. 4 year olds and up. Fillies and Mares. Maidens. Purse $10,000
Year 20 Week 2 (Tuesday) Hipodromo Argentino: Race 9 - 7 furlongs. Dirt. 4 year olds and up. Fillies and Mares. Maidens. Purse $15,000
Year 20 Week 2 (Tuesday) Hipodromo Argentino: Race 11 - 1 1/16 miles. Turf. 4 year olds and up. Fillies and Mares. Allowance. Purse $10,000
Year 20 Week 2 (Tuesday) Jump Downs: Race 4 - 2 1/8 miles. Turf. Steeplechase. 5 year olds and up. Fillies and Mares. Maidens. Purse $15,000
Year 20 Week 2 (Tuesday) Junior High: Race 1 - 1 1/8 miles. Dirt. Junior Players Only. 4 year olds and up. Fillies and Mares. Maidens. Purse $15,000
Year 20 Week 2 (Tuesday) Price Is Right Park: Race 4 - 4 1/2 furlongs. Dirt. 2 year olds. Fillies. Maiden Claiming. Claiming price $35,000. Purse $10,000
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

*note to self*

Don't buy a 4 year old mare, make her a steeplechaser, THEN notice the race is 5 year olds and up.
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

eeeks... I graduated junior high.... oh no..

didn't see that coming I miss it already..

can I come back and chaperone the prom this year?
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

hehe rob welcome to non jr high yeah can we be chaperones for the prom this year

wish I had some horses to put in those races
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY