QUESTION ABOUT LATE BLOOMING

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LATE BLOOMING

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Pepper Carol wrote: 4 years ago But it seems that should be 'minus peak'. ie 'peak' says to me the horse is at the best he will ever be. When the horse slips in ability either by gallop comment or simply just not as good ( ie high allowance to low allowance will still show as allowance) it seems to me it is no longer at peak??? But actually i'm not campaigning for a change - I think we are all spoiled with the LB, Progess, peak decriptions as it is - not real life. (And also not campaigning to get rid of it either !!!!)
The only thing I can see which would be very simply to add is a fourth comment “declining”.

“Soandso horse has seen his/her better days and seems to be declining in ability.”
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I have been thinking that once a horse reaches "peak" it is probably done changing gallop comments. But I have had at least one horse go from Allowance/Peak to Stakes/Peak
(He hasn't run any better, actually worse.) Have others had this happen?

Y54-W14-D7 Trainer: 'Irish View' sure moves like a very nice horse! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!

Y55-Preseason Trainer: 'Irish View' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Lori Hamill wrote: 4 years ago I have been thinking that once a horse reaches "peak" it is probably done changing gallop comments. But I have had at least one horse go from Allowance/Peak to Stakes/Peak
(He hasn't run any better, actually worse.) Have others had this happen?

Y54-W14-D7 Trainer: 'Irish View' sure moves like a very nice horse! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!

Y55-Preseason Trainer: 'Irish View' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
I know of a horse that went from Productive/Peak to Stakes/Peak so it’s definitely possible.