SO addicting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

To keep you guys busy until the SIM opens...I give you <a href='http://www.frvade.com' target='_blank'>http://www.frvade.com</a>

Read the "Information" section to understand, but basically, you have to change a part of the URL of each page to get to the next page. You can find clues in the source code, etc. If you need hints, the forum can give you help. It's REALLY addicting, and some of them are very difficult, especially in the higher levels. I know Ekawa Design will appreciate something like this. Enjoy!
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

So maybe I'm a moron, but I just don't get it. I clicked randomly on the first one, and then it told me to change the URL, and then I saw dentures. So I stared at it for a minute or two and then gave up. Ha.

Anyway, I waste time quite efficiently as it is. I think I'll be set until the SIM opens. Haha.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I got to level three...

but then I got mad at it and gave up :lol:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

:blink: I do like puzzles, however I don't get this one. I saw the dentures too, then that silly wet cat/person face thing that said it was a nice try but wrong! I will have to try it again later. :unsure:
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

OH YEAH! I saw the cat-thing too. It tripped me out. Haha.