Roughian

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Roughian

Post by Nicole Marie »

I love Magic Wand's headshot!

I can't believe Roughian is almost 16, but then, Billy Jack is almost 9.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I got a PM a few days ago from The Steward.

Roughian will be saved this year! : D
She's being transferred to The Steward tonight.

Year 68 will be her last foal, as I'm sure no one will pay $32 Million to save her one more time.
I'm happy to see her offspring have been peppered through out the Sim.
She has 9 babies at this point in time. I bred and own 6 of them, so in the end, I will end up with 7 of her babies. I'm pretty pleased with that.

And while I doubt it will happen, maybe there is an itty bitty teeny weenie chance that she will survive the foaling at the age of 17 next year. Not holding my breath though : P But I have had a few mares survive foaling up to the age of 23 or so.
At least we have that 'save and pension' for $20k.

Thank you EM, and I look forward to seeing what Roughian foals for you : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

It didn't even occur to me that Em hasn't ever leased Roughian. What a perfect deal to work out this year! I assume you'll get to race the baby too, which is always fun.
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Lily Wilkins wrote: ↑4 weeks ago It didn't even occur to me that Em hasn't ever leased Roughian. What a perfect deal to work out this year! I assume you'll get to race the baby too, which is always fun.
I didn't even ask about that. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

I was just so happy to see Roughian get another foal that the details didn't matter too much. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I'm so excited that she's going to Em and that she'll be saved one more year! Can't wait to see who she goes to and then where you send her next year!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Very excited that there will be a Stew-bred Roughian baby! I can't wait to see it!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I'm very pleased with Magic Wand. She's a Stakes Late Bloomer, and I know her dam line tends to get better with age, so the future looks bright :)
Thanks again for the lease last year, Stormy. That mare of yours is wonderful ❀️
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Lily Wilkins wrote: ↑4 weeks ago I'm very pleased with Magic Wand. She's a Stakes Late Bloomer, and I know her dam line tends to get better with age, so the future looks bright :)
Thanks again for the lease last year, Stormy. That mare of yours is wonderful ❀️
Oh I'm so glad to hear it on Magic Wand! I was so curious how she would do.