Favorite Trick Revisited

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

When I heard Favorite Trick died, I knew Amanda would be upset, so I did this painting for her (my reference was TINY and my paint supply not huge so its not very good and really rushed). I thought since most here really liked Favorite Trick and everyone is upset about what happened, you'd want to see it too. This isn't an actual scan of the painting, its a photo I took with my digital camera before I got it framed cause it was to large for a scanner, so that thing in the top corner is my pillow and the thing in the bottom is my DVD remote, holding down the corners.

((I hope that works. I've had a lot of problems with the server, so I don't know))
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Journey's End Farms : Board $15/week
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Nice Artwork Becca!

I have not ventured into working with real paints, only digital medium for me. But I do know that it is a lot of work and takes talent. YAY for artists!! :)

Now that we have sampled that talent of yours, maybe some day we can sample some of your cooking? ;)
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

Thanks :) As for my cooking, you gotta come to my restaurant, I hand-make our pizza dough once a week, I highly recommend it. My homemade ice creams aren't to shabby either :)
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

That's a lovely picture! You are good. Mmmm foood... LOL I'm hungry now all that talk about pizza and ice cream. I can't cook to save my life, chef's are amazing tome, I guess that's why i watch a lot of the food network.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Thanks  As for my cooking, you gotta come to my restaurant, I hand-make our pizza dough once a week, I highly recommend it. My homemade ice creams aren't to shabby either
Mmmmm Hand made pizza... ice cream... droooool.... I looked at your resturant website, it all looks very delicious. The only problem is that the drive is just a tad bit long. But if I find myself in that part of the country, I would definitely stop in for a meal (or two, or three...). :)
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

very very verry nice......
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Ekawa Design wrote:
Thanks  As for my cooking, you gotta come to my restaurant, I hand-make our pizza dough once a week, I highly recommend it. My homemade ice creams aren't to shabby either
Mmmmm Hand made pizza... ice cream... droooool.... I looked at your resturant website, it all looks very delicious. The only problem is that the drive is just a tad bit long. But if I find myself in that part of the country, I would definitely stop in for a meal (or two, or three...). :)
YOU BETTER BE IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY ONE DAY! If I'm getting married, I'm making Em come all the way over here and she better bring you as her date. I'll take you two to Bistro, it's a great place. :)
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Maybe everyone can pitch-in and get a SIM tour bus. That way we can travel the country to every race track and stopping in to say Hi to everyone. Guess we could then get a boat or plane to visit all our overseas friends too. ;)

"Dream it to be real" :)

OK back to artwork, everyone get out your art supplies and lets see some more horses. B)
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

Amanda Saunders wrote:
YOU BETTER BE IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY ONE DAY! If I'm getting married, I'm making Em come all the way over here and she better bring you as her date. I'll take you two to Bistro, it's a great place. :)
Thank you darling, i knew you loved me :D

OK back to artwork, everyone get out your art supplies and lets see some more horses.

I'm taking commissions right now and I already have a couple lined up but unfortunately, none are horses. But! If someone wants one (maybe not as large as Fave Trick was, that one was quite big), I'll give you a quote :)
At Stud: