Feel Better Thoughts for Ladonna

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ladonna lost a grandparent last night, so I thought she could use a pick-me-up from her friends here at the SIM. Feel better, Ladonna, and know that we love you!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Ladonna, I love you and your entire family so much! I'm sorry for your loss, sweetie. Feel better. *muah*
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Thinking about you at this time LaDonna.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Ladonna, sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Having lost my last surviving grandparent a few years ago, I know the feeling. Think of all the good memories, silly/unique things and cherish having had those times and memories.

Something I like to think is; They may be gone from outside of us, but we can always have them with us on the inside.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Ladonna,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how it feels to loose a grandparent. I am thinking of you at this time :)
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I am so sorry about your loss, Ladonna. There is no feeling like realizing someone you love has passed away, but you will always have the good memories to remember them by. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

Thanks you guys, I love you all!