Simperior Give Away Winner Is !

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Well... Being a big mean nasty guy... and my wife telling me that she will no longer let me hook up the sled to my Pug and have her pull me around the hood... I decided to change my image. So'o'o'o'o'o'o'o....

This is a contest opened for everyone who does not have a SIMperior account for whatever reason that is best left untold to the open forum. I am going to give away a 10 week SIMperior account....here are the rules... very simple !

1) Write me a PM to my main account under Gary Cooper and tell me why you deserve a free SIMperior Account.

Thats it !

To be non bias I am going to ask a fellow sim friend to help choose the best reason if I have a hard time picking one.

Good luck !

This will start now.... and will end after the races on Derby Night.
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

and all of a sudden his heart grew two sizes that day....

nice job Gary!
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

What a great thing to do. :)
The generosity of SIMsters never ceases to amaze me!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Megan Grant
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Megan Grant »

With a flat face like pugs have, there is no way that pug could make it half a block. ;) My sister has one and he overheats so easily.
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

I have had many replies to the contest... just wanted to give this a push up and if anyone else would like to throw a note my way... go for it ! This is going to be very hard to choose... so I may need to pick one... two... or three of them. :D ...

PS... Dont tell the Pug... It will be taken out of her Begg'in Strip money and she gets vicious when it comes to her kibble.

Tasha Langley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tasha Langley »

She's so cute!
Rivendell Acres
Home to...

Aupollo - $1,000
Dreams Never Die - $10,000
King of Jesters - $35,000
Left Behind - $10,000
Sounds of Victory - $7,500
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

First.... Let me thank all who wrote in and told me some fantastic happenings ! It is truly amazing how someones life revolves each day and what it takes to go forward. I can truly feel for some of you both young and older. G-d has blessed me in many ways and has challenged me in others... and at times the daily routine is never routine ! I planned on giving away one free 10 week SIMperior account... but after the many influx of letters that came in I realized I could not do that. I also know that I can not give away to all that wrote in. So I will give away three for now and will keep the letters I have and if points pop up in your account out of the blue... you know where they are from and what they are for.

The winners are..... I would love to tell you... but in fairness to the ones who gave me the trust of telling me their stories, I will not bring them out on the forum. If after they receive the account they wish to come on here and say they won, that will be up to them. ;)

But... I picked the first three winners.

Thank you all !