December 1st

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Set aside the date.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Ooh, this sounds good! I love ambiguously vague messages! Right up there with unnecessarily redundant messages!
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Chris Briggs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Chris Briggs »

booooooooo! Vague messages are mean! It's like my wife comes home and says thanks for all the help in that sarcastic voice. Just tell me what I did!!! (or didn't do)

oops, sorry flashback.

I can't wait to see what it is!
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Chris Briggs wrote: booooooooo! Vague messages are mean! It's like my wife comes home and says thanks for all the help in that sarcastic voice. Just tell me what I did!!! (or didn't do)

oops, sorry flashback.

I can't wait to see what it is!
I'm guessing it will be time for another auction, since my bankroll should be getting back up around 500k about that time. :lol:
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Bummer, that day is booked for me already. My 5yo daughter is marching in her first christmas parade that morning(she is marching with her baton twirling class) and that night I have to go with hubby to the office Christmas party(yuck, I hate office parties). So have fun for me guys with whatever the steward may have planned.
Chris Briggs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Chris Briggs »

I should apologize now. I'm just frustrated with my peeceee.

3 DVD drives not working, and now got a SATA here when I need IDE. I am just frustrated! haha

**Edit: And well seeing as it's in the auction thread, I figured something with auctions/sales. And I was being a bit sarcastic!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

hmmm i'm going to have to confiscate the work computer for the day then. I hope customers don't insist on interrupting me.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I will be sunning myself on a lovely Carribean (Caribbean? - I never seem to remember how to spell that lovely word - just too relaxed to care) beach
I'm just here for the fun of it
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

HEHEHE, my wife picked the PERFECT weekend to take the kiddies down to her folks.

(In my best Mr. Burns voice) "Excellent..."
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

I am pretty sure I'll be in vegas....

either sipping champagne or sharing some catfood in an alley with a homeless person..

all depends on the cards...
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I'll be in Memphis from November 30 to December 2nd - we've had this planned for a year now. Guess I'm SOL.

Laura
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Awwww man.... I feel soooo bad for you all that cant be here... But I will be here, so all is well. :P
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Oh, man. I think I'm schedule to volunteer that day. I wonder if Pawsabilities has internet....
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

You won't have to feel too bad for me, Gary - I'm already figuring out how to rearrange some of my plans for the 1st so I can be online when need be. My friends will think I'm nuts, but they'll get over it.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Laura F. wrote: You won't have to feel too bad for me, Gary - I'm already figuring out how to rearrange some of my plans for the 1st so I can be online when need be. My friends will think I'm nuts, but they'll get over it.
You could get someone to buy for you. Michelle is good at this. LOL