Gobruins Racing Downsizing

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Given the rapid disintegration of my season and the fact that the game is starting to lose some of its fun for me, I am looking to move at least 1/2 of my horses. The fact that I am just not getting what I expect out of the horses I have, so maybe they need a new home.

Now for the waffling - I want to retain my top mare producers and stakes winning fillies, a few of my studs, my winning (and blue-blood) 2 yr olds, my few stakes caliber 3 and ups, and about 1/3 - 1/2 of my current yearlings. Everything else is up for grabs for those who can make compelling offers.

It is hard for me to list specific names (given the size of my stable), but I would estimate that at least 750 of my horses are available (including about 150-200 unbred mares). Needless to say, I can't list everything available or put them on the sale page.

I don't know what I am looking for, but sim money is obviously pretty pointless for me since my current 31+ million doesn't seem to get me more than a few horses a year. GPs or unraced/winning CAHs might be interesting since those stupid CAHs seem to be beating my blue-bloods quite often. Foal or mare trades would also be on the list. Other creative ideas are more than welcome.

If interested, peruse my stable and feel free to just make a list. If you want to offer something soecific in exchange, that would be fine as well. PM me, or send me an in-game message if you come up with anything.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

Edited to Add: I am now beginning to place yearlings on the sale page. Most are priced at about 2x the stud fee, but I may have added a bit more for the babies out of winning and well-bred mares. Prices range from 10k-100k+. All prices negotiable.

-Daryl
Peter Gleason
Hall of Fame

Post by Peter Gleason »

Hey Daryl

I'm interested in acquiring another stallion if you want to get rid of one. I have built up a solid bunch af mares in my opinion and could probably support one. (I have more turf mares but I do have a few dirt)

Of course I only have 90K, no game points, no CAH's. I'm not sure if I have anything you would want.

Thanks for reading

Peter
Big Changes Electrocutionist x Subtle Admiration (Future Hero) $5K
Forty Four Years Worlds Abound x October Magic (Lokite Magic) $1K
Piston Azamour x Ipi Tombe (Manshood) $7.5K
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

I have PMed you in the game.
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Well this has been a successful way to advertise. I had a few dozen messages 8 hours after the post, so forgive me if I take a while to get back to you. So far several deals have already been finalized.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Good luck with all of this, Daryl. And thanks for working with me! :)
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Daryl,
Thanks again. All, if you want to help Daryl through his dulldrums (sp?) check out his willingness to deal. I did about 13 PMs with him but worked out three deals that, as we all know, could be beneficial for one, none or both of us.

It's hard to part with so much of what it took such a long time to put together and still be fair to yourself.

Thanks again, again.
Keith
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Bumped now that yearlings have entered the mix. See op for more info. Bottom line, I will be adding tons of yearlings over the next few weeks. The first round of A-H yearlings are up for sale. Prices negotiable, but 20+ have already changed hands, so get on it :)