Zero G

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Kennedy Space Center has now rigged up a 727 to take passengers up on the ride of their lives...a near-zero g parabolic flight! This is the same method used on the Vomit Comet to train the astronauts in moving in microgravity. Much of the film Apollo 13 was filmed on the Vomit Comet because they figured that actual free fall looked better than anything they could do with blue screen. One of my dreams is to ride on the Vomit Comet so this comes pretty darn close. AND they take off and land on the shuttle runway...it'd be like the shuttle landing sequence at the beginning of the IMAX film The Dream Is Alive!

Unfortunately, it costs $3,750 per person. So I would like to start the "Send Ara on the Vomit Comet Clone" fund. Ignore the "Buy Ara Sugar Booger" fund. I do accept checks.

P.S. "Vomit Comet" would be an excellent name for Comet's first foal.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Ara Davies wrote: P.S. "Vomit Comet" would be an excellent name for Comet's first foal.
Ahh...great minds think alike. I just said that. *g*