SIM dream

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

So last night I had a SIM-related dream. It's afternoon now, so most of it's really fuzzy, but I do remember some key points --

There's this friend of mine, we'll call her H, and she has a friend, L, who I used to be friendly with but am sort of apathetic about now, and in the dream I totally hate her. Somehow I am in this mall-type structure with elevators and everything, and L is trying to get back at me for something I did, and orders the doors to a certain parking lot to be closed. She is having some sort if giveaway or sale of these white cars called Conduits and I manage to sneak out just before word gets to the door guards I'm not supposed to be let out, and I get into a Conduit and drive off.

And then there is this thing where I am going against my old best friend, M, who I have a love/hate relationship with in real life but I trust her and love her deep down. Her partner for this thing is N, this guy I used to have a huge crush on in elementary school. So I ask a friend of mine, K, to be my partner for the thing where we'll be going up against M and N (I have no idea why, but for some reason I am playing the male role in this even though I'm a girl). Stuff happens I can't remember, but the judging is by dancing, like geeky ballroom dancing, and K and I win and I'm all, "We won the Kentucky Cup Classic!" There was this chart with the winners of the different races (suspiciously resembling the US stakes schedule posted on the SIM, haha), and I'm like, oh, you won the Kentucky Oaks, and I won the so and so (race for colts), and M and N only won such and such. And then I thank her for helping me get back at L and then we depart in the parking lot and I drive off in my shiny cool Conduit. I also remember there was a dinner where I had to sit at the head of the table next to the smoking hot N, because I am somehow male yet female in the dream. HAHA.

And then there is yet another part, where my friends and I are in this building, kind of like a camping hall, wooden, sort of vaulted ceilings, and stuff. Totally unrelated to the last dream. My friends and I are spying on these other people for reasons I cannot remember at all, but it made total sense in the dream. It was horsey related, too, but I can't remember.

Yeah. I have no idea. Oh, and I'm straight, by the way. In case anyone is wondering from that whole dream sequence. And Conduit would make such a good name for a car.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500