Equipment?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Equipment?

Post by Zach Wentzel »

I have a 2 yo she's done all workouts besides ne but right now it looks like she only likes bbr but I don't know for sure is there a way you can tell besides paying game points if they like one or two pieces?

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1378794
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Equipment?

Post by Lori Hamill »

After her first race you can ask the jockey if she has the right equipment. If she only needs the BBR (and you race her with it on) the jockey will tell you that you have the perfect equipment for her.

If she needs another piece he will tell you she doesn't have the right equipment.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

But it might just be that BBR is wrong.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Dave Trainer wrote: 2 years ago But it might just be that BBR is wrong.
Totally agree, Dave, it is never certain when the jockey tells you if you have the wrong equipment. (Unless you've paid for some.)

I was going off of Zach's horses works and I think he is right in thinking that BBR is probably at least one of her pieces but as you say, not a sure thing. Her BBR time is much better than her other times but I don't know if she was in peak condition for all of her works. She also has no work with no equipment to see if that is also a possibility. Not sure if Zach is aware that some horses need no equipment so always good to do one work without anything, I think.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Thank you guys @ Dave and Lori. It ended up being BBR and Martingale!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Zach Wentzel wrote: 2 years ago Thank you guys @ Dave and Lori. It ended up being BBR and Martingale!
So glad you were able to find out, Zach, good luck with her!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯