Yearling

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nancy Prather
Two Year Old

Post by Nancy Prather »

I bought this colt mainly cause his dams name is my daughters nickname aka boo lol lol I have looked at both the sire and dam and both ran on dirt and turf and I am not sure if she is a dirt horse or turf I have worked her on dirt and really dont know if her times are good so basically I was wondering if you can give me your opionion on this filly

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=46777' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... D=46777</a>

thanks for all your input
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

My suggestion would be to try dirt sprint races first as a 2yo- I would also suggest sticking to maiden claiming races (maiden races would be ok too of course)

Late in his 2yo to 3yo year, if hes not winning at sprints, try him at around a mile on dirt.

Good Luck!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Nothing to lose on trying both given you paid $1 for him. Though he would be one of those that we frequently aruge "should he have been bred etc." given the sire wasn't all that.

Good Luck with him :)
Nancy Prather
Two Year Old

Post by Nancy Prather »

oh I would almost have to agree but I have worked him three times and no he is not working out as fast as the top times but I think he is showing a little promise and who knows he could be a sleeper(a horse who really doesnt show he can run but does) and the price I paid for him he is worth a shot and who knows keeping fingers crossed