Let's Get Ready For A New Sim Year!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

First off I want to welcom Em back. Our faithful steward has finally arrived back from her whirlwind cruise of South America.
She is already working on making the sim better than ever which adds to the excitement of it starting up soon. Thanks Em for your hard work even while you were on vacation.
I don't know about everyone but I can say I am super excited about the sim starting up. I am looking forward to the first race card and of course the results. I am also excited about the propsect of the new real life stallions and mares that are being added to the game.
I have already scouted the lists for the real life stallions and mares and cannot wait until Em gives us the go ahead to purchase them. I also have to say the first three auctions that are planned early in the sim are very exciting too.
As we all know there should be plenty of opportunities for getting at least one nice horse out of the auction. I am looking forward to the bidding excitement and the anticiaption of the auction ending and getting a horse I want.
How about you guys? Are you getting geared up for the new sim year?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ahhhh you totally blew my cover - the third auction was a surprise, silly!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I am so jazzed cant wait to start donating so we can give Em the help she need to get us off and running.. I think my faovrite aspect of the game so far is the real life horses (not the champions though im looking forward to them too)tha we can add of hroses we auctually know...znd corssing them on our old hero;s....