Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Stormy Peak »

Just saw the new button next to the owner's name on the horse pages - for sending PMs. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

This one really is a "small" thing. On the sales page can the pulldown where you select breed be labelled "breed" instead of "filter"
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

An sc race for 2yo awr
;p
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

It's been mentioned before, but automatically filtering out the pensioned horses from AJ in the Game Owned sales search would be nice. It's not often I'm looking to buy a pensioned horse!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Vela Straza
Two Year Old

Post by Vela Straza »

Art K Stables wrote: 3 months ago It would be nice in the history notes that a mention is made when a workout occurs .. sometimes you look at history and forget to check workouts and maybe exercise a horse when you shouldn’t forgetting to check the workouts
I spot workouts on the history notes *excited noises*
David Howard
Miler

Post by David Howard »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 month ago It's been mentioned before, but automatically filtering out the pensioned horses from AJ in the Game Owned sales search would be nice. It's not often I'm looking to buy a pensioned horse!
The work around I use to remove pensioned horses is to enter $5,000 in the quick filter. Enjoy!
Turf Mile stud:
Devonshire Lad
- $30,000

Turf Route studs:
Daddy Green
- $10,000
Mauriously - $10,000
Dunk and Egg - $10,000
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Vela Straza wrote: 1 month ago
Art K Stables wrote: 3 months ago It would be nice in the history notes that a mention is made when a workout occurs .. sometimes you look at history and forget to check workouts and maybe exercise a horse when you shouldn’t forgetting to check the workouts
I spot workouts on the history notes *excited noises*
just noticed the workouts in the history.. very helpful thanks!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Rochelle Bos wrote: 1 month ago I’m not sure if I asked for this already… but on a stallion’s studbook page can the best nicks table have a column for win%, and total from that cross in addition to winners and starters?

For example:

Beau

Best Nicks
Damsire • Total • Starters • Winners • Win%
Fearless Spirit • 232 • 101 • 70 • 69.3%
Thank you for adding the win%!!! ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

On the stakes schedule page would it be possible to have a filter of stakes races that we’ve entered? So we can explore current and past ones? For fun nostalgia?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Can we get a little column in the barns for horses who have given the Breeding Shed comment or Longer Career one? Or even an option to manually tag horses when they throw the comment. I just wanna see who has it and who doesn't without making specific barns to throw them into!

I'd also love to have a Horse-Type that describes the distance within a specialty. Maybe even just a "short, mid, long" so that if I have a Dirt router who prefers a short route I can select "Dirt Router (DR), Short" or a sprinter who likes 6f - 7f might get "Dirt Sprinter (DS), Mid, Long", or something to that effect. Or even custom tags for Horse-Type could be fun!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Jon Snyder
Classic Contender

Post by Jon Snyder »

The ability to plan out training/workouts further than 2 weeks would be super helpful
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 month ago Can we get a little column in the barns for horses who have given the Breeding Shed comment or Longer Career one? Or even an option to manually tag horses when they throw the comment. I just wanna see who has it and who doesn't without making specific barns to throw them into!
+1, I know it's not an exact "racing level to breeding level" thing but it'd be helpful especially if a horse threw the comment only once earlier on in their training and you're scrolling to find it. And it can be a column that's blank if it hasn't shown up yet.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

In the broodmare book, it would be nice with a selection for Hypos so we can sort those, A+,A, A- etc etc.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Sara Julin wrote: 1 month ago In the broodmare book, it would be nice with a selection for Hypos so we can sort those, A+,A, A- etc etc.
Second and a third on this. :!:

I do this with a smart barn but it only has my A+ nick mares would be a very good addition to a book we have to pay extra for with gps.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Jon Snyder wrote: 1 month ago The ability to plan out training/workouts further than 2 weeks would be super helpful
this
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD