Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Hope Bentley »

Want to put a mention again for adding a column perhaps in custom barns to have a whether it be a foal or yearling or older what it’s hypo was. And the highest hypo for a mare if they had that done in a coloumn in both custom barns or the broodmare book which would be beneficial I think

Revisit the embryo transfer option for stock breeds? For racing fillies and mares?

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

seems like its time for my annual complain now that were on break
PLEASE let me schedule workouts further ahead of time or at the very least set a surface and distance preference on the horses page

Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Hellooooooooo........... I'm peeking in here to beg... can we please get a Mass Automatic Rename feature? I could select a group of yearlings and it automatically generates names for them? That would make my life SO MUCH BETTER lol
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 5 months ago Hellooooooooo........... I'm peeking in here to beg... can we please get a Mass Automatic Rename feature? I could select a group of yearlings and it automatically generates names for them? That would make my life SO MUCH BETTER lol
In the mean time, bribe a bored fellow player with a nice mare or sim cash?
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Danny Derby wrote: 5 months ago A late nomination option for horses who didn't nominate at any of the previous nomination periods. This should be very very very expensive, but it coorelates with real life and could end up easing some heartbreak for players who may have missed the earlier nomination periods for one reason or another.

(for the record no, I didn't forget to nominate anything for the Steward's Cup)
Just noticed this one. I would like to second this request. I got my SC nominations in early this past season, but I was shut out of a SC race years ago as a Junior when I happened to very luckily breed a fast filly in my very first season and then didn't nominate her in time after she started racing.

Newer players don't necessarily know how nominations work and are likely discombobulated by having a great horse.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Elkippos Larysios
Sprinter

Post by Elkippos Larysios »

Suggestion for a warning/confirmation box when attempting to buy a non-retired Stewardbred from another player or AJ.

A couple of days ago, I lost both my SB slots due to buying a lot of old geldings for $1 (or from AJ) to race in Trial Park. (Which is fine, and I accept it since it's my own fault). But I fear it will happen again to some poor newbie in the future, and it's a disastrous mistake.

I think for newer players it may be easy to forget they count towards the limit and/or overlook the breeder, and instead only look at the racing parameters such as speed figures/distance/previous races etc. At least that's what happened to me.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Now that several RL stallions have been added to the game with multi-distance and surface capabilities, the galloping results of whatever dist/surface division should be reflected only for that surf/distance. It doesnt tell me much if a stallion who is turf sprinter and dirt sprinter for example and 90% of the stakes gallopers were dirt and the percentage shown in the turf sprinting list is not reflective of the stallion's ability with turf sprinters.. look at No Nay Never, a 6 division stallion with 22% stakes.. how is that helpful unless the game says a stallion across surfaces is equally good? (or bad)?
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Mass automatic rename feature … that could be interesting and helpful
To select and deselect and may even give a theme to use or just default to parents names

So a 2nd that to Emily Mitchell’s idea!

I would still appreciate to see one day a column maybe in custom barns … for the hypo rating of each horse for yearlings and foals or older. Same thing available in broodmare book for a Mares highest hypo done .

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Can we please have an option to remove all scheduled training ? I hate going through and correcting dupes one by one.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 4 months ago Can we please have an option to remove all scheduled training ? I hate going through and correcting dupes one by one.
Yes please.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I’m sure this has been addressed before, but I don’t recall why not. Here it is…we can breed thoroughbred studs to quarter horse mares, but why can’t we breed thoroughbred mares to quarter horse studs? Just wondering…
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Is it possible if a player tries to terminate a 2 year lease early when it asks if you are sure you want to do this instead ask if they are sure they want to terminate a TWO YEAR LEASE? in all caps of course
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Can we have a way on the stud book to filter out horses with less than 20 foals, or maybe 50 foals? I know we can drill down, but it would be nice not to see that a stallion has 25% stakes horses when he only has 4 foals and the other 3 are claimers :).
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Could we get a Custom Barn column in the Racing Barn for best speed figure rating? I'd like to compare horses at a glance instead of going through 10+ tabs to look for BSR.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Madelene Gilbert wrote: 4 months ago Could we get a Custom Barn column in the Racing Barn for best speed figure rating? I'd like to compare horses at a glance instead of going through 10+ tabs to look for BSR.
Like this idea