Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Sue Wentz »

It would be awesome if horse sales, or at least AJ sales, had a drop down for horse type. My computer can handle large searches, but it would be much easier on my phone or handheld if I could narrow the Thoroughbreds down to 'Turf Router' for instance. Same goes for weeding out the pensioned from the active horses.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Sue Wentz wrote: 4 months ago It would be awesome if horse sales, or at least AJ sales, had a drop down for horse type. My computer can handle large searches, but it would be much easier on my phone or handheld if I could narrow the Thoroughbreds down to 'Turf Router' for instance. Same goes for weeding out the pensioned from the active horses.
I definitely have wished that when filtering horses for sale if I could filter by type.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Emkay Stables
Two Year Old

Post by Emkay Stables »

Nicole Marie wrote: 4 months ago
Sue Wentz wrote: 4 months ago It would be awesome if horse sales, or at least AJ sales, had a drop down for horse type. My computer can handle large searches, but it would be much easier on my phone or handheld if I could narrow the Thoroughbreds down to 'Turf Router' for instance. Same goes for weeding out the pensioned from the active horses.
I definitely have wished that when filtering horses for sale if I could filter by type.
Agreed, I'm usually looking for something specific when visiting the sales page, and the "type" seems to be a big thing missing. Also, agreed, whenever I'm digging thru AJ for some hidden "gems" it would be great to weed out the pensioners that just clutter the excessive list.
Meghan Kingsley
Sprinter

Post by Meghan Kingsley »

I would love the option to filter by type. Also, would it be possible to get the soundness of stallions listed on their studbook page?
Evelyne Cergerac
Two Year Old

Post by Evelyne Cergerac »

A way to check if we submitted an article and said article is still waiting for approval?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Can we please get a % column added to the Best Nicks table on a stallion’s studbook page?

(And also move the stallion’s gallop results table up higher please, maybe between the top 15 runners and the Best Nicks table? As a mobile player it’s a lot to have to scroll each stallion’s studbook page like wheel of fortune every time I want to compare stats 🤪)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I was wondering if a second box could be added on the "My Workouts" page. This box would be titled "gallop pieces" and would list the horse's name in the first column, and the gallop piece in the second. That way, we could track (and add) all our gallop pieces for the year from the one location. It is easy to miss them in the email if you gallop lots at one time.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

I would still really love an allowance condition like NW of a race in the past x weeks (8, 16, etc) Is that at all possible?
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Laura Smith wrote: 3 months ago I would still really love an allowance condition like NW of a race in the past x weeks (8, 16, etc) Is that at all possible?
Oh I would love something like this too!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

So I fully realise it was me being dumb af, but I totally forgot barrier trials require GPs and now 9 of my entries have been scratched :') Any way we could send out a reminder or something that you'll need to pay for your barrier trials in GP? Or like a warning 12 hours before entries close like 'Hey, remember you gotta have the GPs to run here!'

Pls and thank you from an absolute dummy xx
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 months ago So I fully realise it was me being dumb af, but I totally forgot barrier trials require GPs and now 9 of my entries have been scratched :') Any way we could send out a reminder or something that you'll need to pay for your barrier trials in GP? Or like a warning 12 hours before entries close like 'Hey, remember you gotta have the GPs to run here!'

Pls and thank you from an absolute dummy xx
I can relate to this, lol. Maybe as an alternative, have the GPs paid at time of entry, but refunded in case of a scratch?
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I'd love to see this too. My potato of a computer struggles on the sales page as it *cannot* handle large searches.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

It would be nice in the history notes that a mention is made when a workout occurs .. sometimes you look at history and forget to check workouts and maybe exercise a horse when you shouldn’t forgetting to check the workouts
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

Any chance of adding links to horses mentioned in the Simperior Edge? I like looking at the Rising Stars and other horses mentioned (not just the spotlight stud), but it'd be a lot easy to do if the names were linked. Not a big deal, but it's certainly easy enough to do.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I think it would be great if user profiles had some form of designation if you owned a horse that won a simmy or made it to the hall of fame. Be it a trophy or a list. I realize there are complications with the fact that unlike a single race there may be different owners at different times during a horses career, but presumably it could be coded to add said designation to all owners pages. Perfect shouldn't be the enemy of good and I think I'm not alone in folks that would appreciate getting to see all their Simmy/HOF winners in one place.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*