Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Clarehaven Stables
Sprinter

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Clarehaven Stables »

I’m sure this has been mentioned before?

Limit the number of times each season a player, other than the owner, can breed to a stallion. This limit should be set by the stallion owner.
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Post by J.P Dogood »

Is there a way to search workout times of horses by owner? I’d love to see how all my yearlings stack up against each other without having to click individual horses?

If not maybe we could add it?
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

J.P Dogood wrote: 6 months ago Is there a way to search workout times of horses by owner? I’d love to see how all my yearlings stack up against each other without having to click individual horses?

Well, there is the Top 50 Workout Times where you can compare https://www.simhorseracing.com/rankingsworkouts.php
And if you only want to compare your own horses, there is the "Workouts" tab in your office.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

J.P Dogood wrote: 6 months ago Is there a way to search workout times of horses by owner? I’d love to see how all my yearlings stack up against each other without having to click individual horses?

Have asked for this multiple times.........
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Can we divide the thoroughbred Stewards Cup page in the Museum so it doesn't take so long to load? maybe divide by chase, allweather, dirt and turf?
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Up the criteria for what makes a horse show up on the newsfeed when it dies, maybe to Grade 1 winners or horses that have earned over 500k or something.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

A way to examine and sort horses by best workout times.

While I'm always excited to see a horse I own claw out a spot on the top 50 list, what I'd really like to know is which are my fastest horses by division (and in some cases gallop level).

Edit: Other people are asking for this too!
Kent Saunders wrote: 6 months ago

--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Maria Schreuder
Classic Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 6 months ago Up the criteria for what makes a horse show up on the newsfeed when it dies, maybe to Grade 1 winners or horses that have earned over 500k or something.
Agreed. All these mares passing away in breeding season is really depressing.
Maria Schreuder
Classic Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

Gwen Morse wrote: 6 months ago A way to examine and sort horses by best workout times.

While I'm always excited to see a horse I own claw out a spot on the top 50 list, what I'd really like to know is which are my fastest horses by division (and in some cases gallop level).

Edit: Other people are asking for this too!
Kent Saunders wrote: 6 months ago

Adding my voice here.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

When we hypomate a mare who isn’t retired yet to view the pedigree cross could we get the option to book the mare please?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

These might have been mentioned before, but...

I would love to see markings for Standardbreds expanded beyond the options of star or nothing. True they aren't as flashy as some breeds, but snips and stripes aren't uncommon, and some even have blazes. A wider variety--even if blazes are left out--might generate more interest in headshots as well.

Also, it would be awesome to have Stakes Winner and Stakes Producer in the stables' status drop down boxes. Handy for sorting out the best of the hens in the breeding barn, and would also be nice for racing barn sorting.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

When we click to see the hypos on a mare/stud can we get an option to click 'breed' and go to the breeding screen right there from the hypomate page? Right now the only option is 'back to hypomating.'
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Nicole Marie wrote: 5 months ago When we click to see the hypos on a mare/stud can we get an option to click 'breed' and go to the breeding screen right there from the hypomate page? Right now the only option is 'back to hypomating.'
I believe that means one of the horses isn’t retired. Or possibly the mare is already bred, or the stud doesn’t have any open spots?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Rochelle Bos wrote: 5 months ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 5 months ago When we click to see the hypos on a mare/stud can we get an option to click 'breed' and go to the breeding screen right there from the hypomate page? Right now the only option is 'back to hypomating.'
I believe that means one of the horses isn’t retired. Or possibly the mare is already bred, or the stud doesn’t have any open spots?
No it does not.

Example:

Both are retired. She is not barren, pensioned, nor already bred this year. He is not pensioned nor is he full. And I have never seen the post hypomate screen give any options other than 'back to hypomating.'
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Nicole Marie wrote: 5 months ago
Rochelle Bos wrote: 5 months ago
No it does not.

Example:

Both are retired. She is not barren, pensioned, nor already bred this year. He is not pensioned nor is he full. And I have never seen the post hypomate screen give any options other than 'back to hypomating.'
Oh I see, this isn’t the screen I thought you were talking about! My bad!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program