Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Andrew James »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 10 months ago I would love to be able to have an option added to the top 50 workout times page that would let me see only my horses ranked. Either "My Bred" or "My Owned" or something like that, anything to just see my horses. Right now I can only see the timed workouts I've given on specific days through My Info -> Workouts, but to have them all available in one spot and ranked would be pretty cool. Especially to be able to see the stallions that seem to mix the best with my mares at a glance.
Love
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I'd like to see auctions, sales pages, etc. include the option to filter/see the division set on horses (for players with Simperior). This could be a collapsible column for folks on mobile.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Tammy Fox wrote: 10 months ago I would love to be able to tell the autoship that I only want my horses going to barns that are between a certain fee like $1 to $30 so I can avoid having to go back behind autoship and reshipping my horses to barns that do not cost $200 in board. If I have to do that I might as well manually ship and I really do not have time to go through every barn my horses were shipped to after a race to see which ones are at barn that charges $200 and which are at a barn that costs $20 to $30. I don't know if that is possible to create but I am sure not only would some of the experienced players love to be able to set a range but also I know the newer players would also love to have a feature like that.
I agree this would be a great feature and I've seen other people asking to be able to specify $20 barns.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I like what Gwen suggested. It would be nice at least on the sales page to sort through horses via their race division even if only for Simperior. Although I do see the issue when you only allow Simperior players to be able to designate Turf-Sprinter, etc.
Still hoping that a feature will be added where you can tell the autoship that you only want to go to barns that are between a certain board fee that are close so we don't have to go behind autoship and pay another shipping fee to move them to a $20 barn after they are autoshipped to a $200 barn since whoever created that barn made sure that they were the closest to that race track.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Another suggestion, how about being able to mass select horses in the pasture to assign them new careers, so I don't have to go to every horse page to assign a new career. Also, would like a drop down so I can look at only those who do not have a new career so I can assign them one. Just ideas as I know many people just pension and don't bother assigning new careers unless they need a new stable pony.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Tammy Fox wrote: 9 months ago Another suggestion, how about being able to mass select horses in the pasture to assign them new careers, so I don't have to go to every horse page to assign a new career. Also, would like a drop down so I can look at only those who do not have a new career so I can assign them one. Just ideas as I know many people just pension and don't bother assigning new careers unless they need a new stable pony.
I second this. :!:
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Tammy Fox wrote: 9 months ago Another suggestion, how about being able to mass select horses in the pasture to assign them new careers, so I don't have to go to every horse page to assign a new career. Also, would like a drop down so I can look at only those who do not have a new career so I can assign them one. Just ideas as I know many people just pension and don't bother assigning new careers unless they need a new stable pony.
oh my god please
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Pasture ornaments in the drop down are horses with no careers!
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Diane Townsend wrote: 9 months ago Pasture ornaments in the drop down are horses with no careers!
Yes, but we want to be able to assign multiple a new career, like we can mass ship, mass send to AJ, etc.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’ve definitely asked for this before too. 🤞
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Tammy Fox wrote: 9 months ago Also, would like a drop down so I can look at only those who do not have a new career so I can assign them one.
I was responding to this sentence. A pasture ornament is a pensioned horse that does not have a career
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I think it'd be super useful to have a 'breed' button on the hypo page once the hypo is displayed, in addition to the 'back to hypomating' link. Like how when we initially put the mare and stallion in, it shows the pedigree chart, hypomate, book. Having those options on the screen after you ask the bloodstock agent for the hypo would be great.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Could we please get a notification when our stallions are booked full? I’ve been checking mine twice a day but a PM would be very helpful.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Cleo Patra wrote: 9 months ago Could we please get a notification when our stallions are booked full? I’ve been checking mine twice a day but a PM would be very helpful.
Ooh! I like this idea!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Cleo Patra wrote: 9 months ago Could we please get a notification when our stallions are booked full? I’ve been checking mine twice a day but a PM would be very helpful.
Yes!! So many times I've had a booked full stud and had no idea till someone messaged me
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k