Happy Little Pill

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Happy Little Pill

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Since my real life hasn't left me with much time/ energy for the Sim, this sweet little guy has unfortunately gotten overlooked as many others in my barn.
I've meant to post about Happy Little Pill for years but never got to it. I'd really appreciate if you checked him out, he's a G1 winner out of a multiple stakes winning blue hen, who produced (as of now) 3 other stakes winners, too.

He hypos really nicely and from the very few chances I've been able to give him he's given me some good results, if you look at his numbers in the stud book you'll see he has lots of potential as I also haven't always been able to campaign his offspring properly. Hope some of you give him a shot and get nice foals from him :)
Lisa
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: Happy Little Pill

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Oh and I forgot to add, for those mainly looking at gallop percentages- please note that the highest ranked stallions in his division are also listed in the divisions where higher gallops are still more common than Appy Mids. Since I can't share Simperior only information in the forum I'll just say that I suggest comparing his stakes numbers to the other stallions while keeping that in mind :)
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: Happy Little Pill- news

Post by Lisa Bennert »

4 of my 5 Appy mid stakes yearlings were by Happy Little Pill and the 5th one was out of a mare by him. So I got 50% stakes gallops from him the first time I've managed to properly support him :)

Raised his fee a bit to reflect the value I know he has. Please check him out, I wouldn't bother writing on the forum if he wasn't worth it.
Lisa