ISO Arabian Router Leases

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

ISO Arabian Router Leases

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I'd like to get a few more foals out of my stud this season, so I am looking to lease some Star/Blue Hen Arabian Router mares not sired by Hamdan.
Looking to lease ~10 mares and would prefer to stay at/below $30,000 per horse, but I will absolutely pay more for Graded Stakes winners/producers.
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $35,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: ISO Arabian Router Leases

Post by Noel Collins »

im looking for the same for my route stud. Id be happy to swap with you if any of mine strike your fancy. I know I have one star that's unbred. She is a star and has produced stakes, a freak, and allowance. The freak has won stakes. Didn't check the rest.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=890443
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I just put up an auction with about 35 Blue hen Arabian router mares for sale. Why lease when you can buy? You could always swap them next season.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Lucas Davenport wrote: ↑2 years ago I just put up an auction with about 35 Blue hen Arabian router mares for sale. Why lease when you can buy? You could always swap them next season.
Right you are! Thank you for the heads up.
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Noel Collins wrote: ↑2 years ago im looking for the same for my route stud. Id be happy to swap with you if any of mine strike your fancy. I know I have one star that's unbred. She is a star and has produced stakes, a freak, and allowance. The freak has won stakes. Didn't check the rest.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=890443
I don't have any girls left unbred this season to swap, unfortunately. I do really like that mare though, so if cash would entice you please let me know :)
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000