Paint Dirt Miler/Mid stud Jacinth

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Paint Dirt Miler/Mid stud Jacinth

Post by Jennifer Blake »

My boy Soren is fully booked for this breeding season. Thank you to all who bred to him. For all that missed out on him though I wanted to shine some light on Jacinth who hypos the same as Soren (A+/A hypos).

Jacinth has earned $884,250 and has a beautiful pedigree. His dam Dactylus is a stake winner out of the legendary Synchrony. Like holy wow enough said. His stud fee is also super affordable for a superstar hypoing stud standing at $12,000.

Send him some love before he’s all booked full too.
His owner has gone into more detail of his pedigree and earnings if you need more proof of his awesomeness.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52665
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint Dirt Miler/Mid stud Jacinth

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Aww thanks for the shoutout! Also glad I got my act together soon enough to get some mares to Soren before he booked full. Will be very exciting to watch both Jacinth and Soren's offspring hit the track next year and hopefully some of them can develop some top race rivalries the way their sires did.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*