Bunch For Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I have a bunch of horses for sale and they are CHEAP. Someone more experienced can probably do something with them. I can't. And I'm sick of being frustrated with everything I ever run, so I'm getting rid of a lot of them. If you see something else you like in my stable, make me an offer, we can probably negotiate. Frankly, I'm so sick of all of them that I might just end up selling off all of my stock besides the broodmares, two-year-olds, and yearlings.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Riley,
Just a quick note that you might not see much activity on your horses this weekend. We're only being allowed to buy one horse a day because of the Shields' yearling sale Saturday and Sunday. Most of the owners are waiting to buy or have bought their alloted daily horse.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Yeah, I'm not even putting my new horses up for sale (the ones who ran this Friday) until Monday. I don't want to get myself confused when I'm going through the sales page looking for the Shields-breds.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

NikkiSherman wrote: Yeah, I'm not even putting my new horses up for sale (the ones who ran this Friday) until Monday. I don't want to get myself confused when I'm going through the sales page looking for the Shields-breds.
You know there is a tab at the top of the page for all the Shields breds, right? The Trial By Summer Sale tab.

Your post just made me want to make sure! :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Emily Mitchell wrote:
NikkiSherman wrote: Yeah, I'm not even putting my new horses up for sale (the ones who ran this Friday) until Monday.  I don't want to get myself confused when I'm going through the sales page looking for the Shields-breds.
You know there is a tab at the top of the page for all the Shields breds, right? The Trial By Summer Sale tab.

Your post just made me want to make sure! :)
Yep, I'm an idiot. That's about right. :P
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Oh wow I forgot about that...

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I still have quite a few I need to get rid of, especially now after breedings.