I Have A Grade 1 Winner For Sale.

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lexi Daniels
Two Year Old

Post by Lexi Daniels »

I have a horse that is a grade one winner the lowest I will go is for 1million. He can go for stud. His name is Chocolate Attack. His sire is The Scarlet Nite. His dam is Borghesa. He has made $304,600 in earnings. He will be a great stud.
Lexi Daniels
Two Year Old

Post by Lexi Daniels »

Who ever buys this horse can have my stud. Both for 1,000,000
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

no one is buying anythign right now, unless it's under the TBS sale page... Then not many people are going to have anything left over.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I think Lexi actually thinks somebody would spend their money on this horse so that she can buy something from the Sale. I vaguely remember this horse being for sale for alot cheaper awhile back.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Lexi Daniels
Two Year Old

Post by Lexi Daniels »

That was before he won me the grade one Nikki.He was only 750,000 before he won me the grade one so I raised the price.If you don't want to buy the horse then you don't have to. And no I don't want to buy anything from the sale.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Ah. Well good luck selling him. You'll have better luck selling him after today, like Jolene said though.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Lexi Daniels
Two Year Old

Post by Lexi Daniels »

Ok thanks for the notice.