Solarpunk

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Solarpunk

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Despite me screaming the whole stretch run, he came in a neck short in his latest race. But the money bumped him over the $2 million mark, which was my penultimate goal for him!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Congrats, Autumn! He is a game little stallion!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Congrats on hitting that mark, Autumn! That was a good race he ran last night!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

Very exciting race yesterday. And he is so pretty!
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Big congrats, good boy Punk!
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Solarpunk's final race is tonight, in the G1 Los Campeones Dirt Sprint. When I saw he drew the number 4 post I almost cried. It's my favorite number, and he has gone 2 for 2 from that post. I've been aiming for this race since the end of last year. I love the trophy and the win might garner him enough points to earn another regional horse title, which was my final goal. But win or lose, he has taken me on an amazing ride. From the his Steward's Cup victory, to his near misses in the big trio of early season sprint races, his retirement will leave a heavy void in my stable. Whomever takes his stall will have big shoes to fill indeed.

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Good luck, Punk!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Well it was not a fairytale ending, LOL. But he is off to a different job now making little punks.

Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Very excited for my Punk babies!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

He was just excited for fatherhood :) I sent him a lady, may have another once I've balanced the breeding budget and know how many in-house vs external stud fees I've got space for.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Punk got nine of my mares that I saved special for him; cannot wait to see how they as well as the rest of his crop do! And Steward approved now, woot woot!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

In honor of Solarpunk and his dam, Lady With Charm, I've added two Grade 1 races to be run yearly on 16-5 at Arcadia Park for 2yo's going 5 1/2f.

The Solarpunk Stakes
The Lady With Charm Stakes