Thank You!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I didn't know where else to put this, but I wanted to say thanks to Eric Nalbone for posting a large amount of yearlings on the sales page. I only caught the tale end of the Shields sale, so had enough to buy a Saga filly from him for only $50,000. A lot of money for a newbie, but hopefully she'll make a great breeding prospect even if she doesn't do well on the track.
Thanks again!!! :D

p.s.--Newbies, if you have the funds, take advantage of this opportunity! There's a lot of great horses out there for a good price!
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Madeline, you're very welcome! This was the tail end of my yearling dispersals; I keep ~55 yearlings to race for myself, send 32 to my Trial Park program, and sell the rest, so these were by and large horses that didn't sell the first time around. They tended to be horses that were priced a little higher the first time around, and I cut prices significantly this time (my general rule of thumb the first time around was 2x the stud fee, adjusted for individual horses), while this time I was almost exclusively at or below the stud fee. Hopefully people found some great deals!