Weather or Not renewal

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Weather or Not renewal

Post by Shannon Hunt »

It's GP½ day, and if you've been thinking of chipping in to the track renewal fund this year, please let me know! Working away at the exchange but anything others want to contribute is helpful.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Just a little bump on this. Is there still a need/desire for this track? I know others have popped up and the AWS landscape has changed a bit, so if it's no longer needed, let me know and I'll let it rest y66, save the GP I've been collecting for individual race sponsoring or bank it for future renewals should the need arise again.
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Can someone explain to me how to donate GPs because I have no idea.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

From homepage click Sim Store (next to search under My Office) then click Gift GPs to another player, there are other options in the Sim store, but that is easiest
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Diane Townsend wrote: 5 months ago From homepage click Sim Store (next to search under My Office) then click Gift GPs to another player, there are other options in the Sim store, but that is easiest
Thank you Diane! Sent some Shannon's way.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I sent some over, Shannon. I only have an AWS or two for now, but hate to see a track go down if it is needed.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Kasie Gillespie
Miler

Post by Kasie Gillespie »

Sent some Shannon's way. Hope i did it right - came across as horse headshot, but I want the points to go toward the track

Thanks again for keeping the track going

Kasie
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Much appreciated, friends. 5 people have chipped in for a total of 120k which makes me able to cover the remainder from my exchange saving this year, track will be renewed shortly.

Darcy, if you want to increase that AWS horse count, you know where to find me. :)