Halley

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Halley

Post by Nicole Marie »

Halley has retired with a record of 35: 12-5-8 and earnings of $1,343,000. Congratulations to It's Giving Slay for her win in the Synthetic Speed! Autumn can confirm with everyone that of the horses I predicted to be the top six, five of them were in the top six (and were the top five - though I didn't predict an order of finish as it was such a tough field!)

*Morgan Freeman voice* She is not in fact interested in pursuing steeplechasing. :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

It is true, she called the top runners lol!

Super glad she is a Hen, and looking forward to her little comet foals flying around everywhere!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Halley is a mama. I let the randomizer select everything except that I wanted the foal to also be a dark bay. Takes after Halley in soundness (very sound) and heart (brave).
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Can't wait to see what she does! Neither can her "stalker" lol

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 month ago Can't wait to see what she does! Neither can her "stalker" lol
Her sister from just the mister? :lol: ;)
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Halley's first foal, Sally Ride, is a stakes late bloomer, very sound, brave, and breeding shed comment! She was the only foal I was truly nervous about galloping.

Halley was also originally a stakes late bloomer, so Sally Ride is identical to her in stats in almost every way: Halley was a longer career mare, so the yearling has her one-upped in that sense!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Love it!

Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Now to stress all over again about what to do with her this year - at least I have time!

Halley's hypos:
Lloyd's Keeping It A C+
A Cat Called Lloyd A- C+
Beautyinthesorrow A- B
Dancing Silently A- B
Elite Power A- B
Emaraaty Ana A- B-
Foggernaut A- C+
Giga Kick A- B-
Hapag Wolf A- B
Jackie's Warrior A- B
Keeper of Memories A- C+
King Juan's Castle A- B-
Maritime Mission A- C+
Marowak A- B
Mattawan A- C+
Molar Sealant A- B-
Mr Hot Hooves A- C+
Nations Pride A- B
Native Trail A- B+
Nature Strip A- B-
No Nay Never A- B

Pearly White Grin A- B-
Princely Appearance A- C+
Shaquille A- B
Sir Bumpsalot A- B
Ten Sovereigns A- C
Time and Tide A- B
Tunnel of No Light A- C+
Battaash B+ B
Beautyinthemagic B+ C+
Beggars Anthem B+ C+
Bivouac B+ B+
Caravaggio B+ B
Caritatem B+ C+
Carrot Stealer B+ C+
Churchill B+ B+
Contrail B+ B+
Courageous Ben B+ C
Darkspawn B+ C+
Dense Fog B+ C
Ete Indian B+ C+
Fates Warning B+ C+
Fortrail B+ B
Furious Applause B+ C+
Ghost Freak B+ C
Handsome Traitor B+ C
Hartfelt Sin B+ C+
Hooray Today B+ C+
Illegalist B+ C+
Imperial Hint B+ B-
Into Mischief B+ B
Julius Caesar B+ C+
Lancaster Stab B+ C+
Maggot B+ C+
Mixed Dentition B+ C+
Noivern B+ B
Our Hearts Aligned B+ C+
Palace Pier B+ B
Pinatubo B+ B+
Royalrumble B+ C+
Runhappy B+ B
Seattle Zone B+ C+
Shancelot B+ B
Sonic Toothbrush B+ C+
Wootton Bassett B+ B-
Laughed a bit at seeing some B+ steeplechase ratings! Maybe one of her foals will give it a go over fences at some point :lol: :lol:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Halley is nominated for two Simmy Awards - All Weather Champion Older Female and All Weather Champion Sprinter! I look at some of the names she's alongside and even though she had such a good year and set a record time, I still feel some level of imposter syndrome seeing a horse I bred and raced even being on those ballots :o

Good girl, big mare. <3
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Thank you to everyone who voted my girl All Weather Champion Older Female and All Weather Champion Sprinter in Year 66 <3

Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Halley's first foal, Sally Ride, now has an absolutely stunning headshot.

Even if she winds up being a 'sad stakes,' which I'm hoping not, and hoping she may bloom to a freak like her mother, she does have the breeding shed comment, so she may earn the headshot in the broodmare barn if she doesn't on the track!