Time And Tide - AWS stud

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Time And Tide - AWS stud

Post by Maria Schreuder »

Introducing TIME AND TIDE
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1474190

5 time stakes winner including the Grade 2 Poly Dash Stakes, and also Grade 1 placed.
By the old time game point stallion Private Zone (also sire of the top stud Hooray among others).
First foal of his Blue Hen dam, the next three dams all are stakes winners and producers both.

Hypos as well as anything I've seen bar Lloyd's Keeping It:
Delighted Cheer A C
Ever Forever A C
Ever Infinity A C
Finding Dory A C
Ghosting Rings A A-
Haunted Circus A C
Infinite Overlord A B-
Shady Passions A B
Zombie Past A- B

Here's all Zombie Past's done hypos for comparison:
Lloyd's Keeping It A B-
Time and Tide A- B
Stab Thru the Hart A- C+
Slayer of Enemies A- C+
Mattawan A- B-
Keeper of Memories A- B-
Ghostly Forensics A- C+
Last edited by Maria Schreuder 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Time And Tide - new AWS strong hypos

Time flies and Tide has his first crop at the races this season.

He has sired his first freak, while both first crop stakes gallopers he produced for me have turned into stakes winners without peaking yet.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Time And Tide - new AWS strong hypos

He has continued to add to his tally of stakes winners and freaks. His current 2yo crop features a stakes winner and a stakes placed, plus some unexposed horses running up nice sequences and speed figures. The yearlings also include some putting up promising times including his fastest 1yo yet.

Not boasting the stellar race record of some of his adversaries, I still feel he might not quite be getting the chances his hypo levels deserve, especially considering I don't have a long-established broodmare band to support him with.

Thanks for everyone who has been sending him mares over the seasons already!
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Time And Tide - AWS stud

Thank you to all his supporters this season. I hope his babies will treat you all well.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Time And Tide - AWS stud

Time And Tide just had his best crop of yearlings to date with 10 stakes gallopers among the newest intake. While he continued to do well with his older foils, most of these were out of Lloyd's Keeping It mares, suggesting a strong affinity between them.

His current crop of juveniles also feature a newly minted stakes winner on day 1 of the new season, and for good measure he also sired the third place horse. https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2330293