Pegasus Races Tonight

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Pegasus Races Tonight

Post by Stormy Peak »

Best wishes to all who have entries : )

My guy, Wolfman Jack is in the Turf. I hope it's a good sign that he's dead center in the starting gate....seems like he usually gets a post right up against one of the rails. I only wish the track was a little wet...he likes mud.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2055532

Again, best wishes to all : )

Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Pegasus Races Tonight

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Yes, best of luck all! This is the first year I have an entry, so I'm pretty excited to be here. I'm also looking forward to chat party during the calls!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
My Articles
Regina's Articles
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Good luck tonight everyone!
I only have one horse on the cards tonight, but I have hopes Tick Tick Boom will bounce back and do a good race. He is sharp and ready to go.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Hoping Space Telescope goes gate to wire in TM!!

Goodluck all!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I don’t think either of my colts in the Classic is even close to the race favorite, but I think either has a decent chance if things go their way!

Best of luck to all of tonight’s entrants!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $35,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

I'm sure I'm in over my head but I wanted to have a horse in it too! 😅 Good luck to all!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Gorilla Grodd | AWR | $5,000
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

I have a very rare (for me) entry in a Pegasus race that I am interested in seeing how he fits with the big guns of SIM Year 64. No, not Iloatheweeksix. I'm talking about Xyst. Looking forward to the race calls, jX
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I am SO proud of Eloquent Sound! I was thinking tonight "even if she's last, that's still her biggest payday in her career." I thought if she really decided to bring it she might be able to pull off 3rd, so when she was in 3rd at the top of the stretch I was already feeling proud of her, but then she managed to come second. :shock: :o (Though to be honest, as this is the first time I've had a horse in a broadcasted race, even if she'd run 5th I'd have still felt like a winner since Em didn't say "I have no idea why this horse is in this race" in the post parade because part of me was expecting that :lol: )
Owl Be Up Front 20: 8-5-3 son of Owl Let You Know

Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1 average progeny earnings 2.5x the stud fee
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago I am SO proud of Eloquent Sound! I was thinking tonight "even if she's last, that's still her biggest payday in her career." I thought if she really decided to bring it she might be able to pull off 3rd, so when she was in 3rd at the top of the stretch I was already feeling proud of her, but then she managed to come second. :shock: :o (Though to be honest, as this is the first time I've had a horse in a broadcasted race, even if she'd run 5th I'd have still felt like a winner since Em didn't say "I have no idea why this horse is in this race" in the post parade because part of me was expecting that :lol: )
She did so good! Congrats!

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
My Articles
Regina's Articles
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Nicole congrats on that finish : )
It's so fun when a horse does well in such a big race and meets, or better yet, exceeds your expectations.

Also, Autumn, congrats with Solarpunk, too : )
I was thinking at the time, when the race finished, that his 3rd place earnings bumped him into millionaire status.

Both of you have done well, given as as Nicole said, her first time with a horse in a broadcasted race and Autumn, you saying this was your first attempt in a Pegasus race.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Congrats all!! Was a fun night
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago Also, Autumn, congrats with Solarpunk, too : )
I was thinking at the time, when the race finished, that his 3rd place earnings bumped him into millionaire status.
Yes! You always hope for a win, but he put in such an excellent performance last night to get third, and become my first millionaire to boot. Was definitely a party in my barn last night!

My Articles
Regina's Articles