Idaho Spring

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Idaho Spring

Post by Stormy Peak »

Well, it's currently 40 degrees (about 4.5 C ) here, it's POURING down some rain, with snow but mostly icy pellets about the size of rock salt one would buy to cook with. It's suppose to do this on and off for most of the day.
The low tonight will be around 20 degrees (about -6.5cC )
And
with all that...

There is thunder?

Yep, got rain, snow, itty bitty hail and lightning to produce rolling thunder...although I have not been able to see the lightning flashes.

We had a high of about 48 degrees (8.8 C ) a few days back, everyone was running around in t-shirts...lol. It felt so warm with the sun shining, but every once in a while a very slight breeze that would only last 5 to 10 seconds, would come down off the mountains and it was Super cold.

I actually kind of love the wild weather, thunder during a snow storm, I don't encounter too often, I think it's bee about 3 years since the last time I saw it snow and heard thunder. Also, a cup of hot matcha green tea, in a cozy home, while working on the Sim and hearing the spring storm outside, for me, it's really relaxing.

Stormy : )
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Idaho Spring

Post by Gwayne's World »

Someone told me long ago, that Minnesota only has two seasons.

August and winter?

And then there is, the coldest winter ever, was the summer I spent in San Francisco.