Happy Day

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Happy Day

Post by Gwen Morse »

David Velasquez wrote: 10 months ago
Gwen Morse wrote: 11 months ago
David Velasquez wrote: 11 months ago WOW Super Happy with Scooby Doo Hot Dog he was in his initial gallop a Stakes, after the adjustment he was an allowance he was leased, and did not participate in most of last season, returned to the Stakes Peak gallop stable, he has participated with good performances , today he is a Freak Homebred first of my stable very happy with him
Congratulations on breeding your first freak. Hopefully the first of many!
Hello, Thank you very much, I had not seen the note until today, I got my second Hombred in Remember Me Forever, the emotion you feel when you read in the gallop comment that she is a Freak is incredible
A pretty DMB daughter. Good for you!

With Festivus getting closer I'm starting to watch my foals and wonder if the slider will bless any of them ...
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Happy Day

Post by David Faulkner »

Gwen Morse wrote: 10 months ago
David Velasquez wrote: 10 months ago
Gwen Morse wrote: 11 months ago

Congratulations on breeding your first freak. Hopefully the first of many!
Hello, Thank you very much, I had not seen the note until today, I got my second Hombred in Remember Me Forever, the emotion you feel when you read in the gallop comment that she is a Freak is incredible
A pretty DMB daughter. Good for you!

With Festivus getting closer I'm starting to watch my foals and wonder if the slider will bless any of them ...
Thank you, Well certainly it is what we all feel, which of all the children manages to be at a majestic level, Festivus is something very high from which we all jump into the void hoping not to hit the ground.

I hope you will soon get the feeling that it is to see your first Freak Hombred, it is something very pleasant, difficult to explain