THIS IS SUSPICIOUS

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

Re: THIS IS SUSPICIOUS

Post by Mark Mclaughlin »

Diane Townsend wrote: 10 months ago If you want to buy a farm you need to keep a close eye on the farms & tracks page
I see a couple of farms for sale at this time but have no idea how to do so. I see no purchase links either on the F&T page or the sellers page. Do you have to contact the seller by PM?
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Mark Mclaughlin wrote: 10 months ago
Diane Townsend wrote: 10 months ago If you want to buy a farm you need to keep a close eye on the farms & tracks page
I see a couple of farms for sale at this time but have no idea how to do so. I see no purchase links either on the F&T page or the sellers page. Do you have to contact the seller by PM?
Click on the farm’s name to open the page for that farm, there’s an option there to purchase if it is for sale, it’s near the top of the page if I remember right. The option I believe only shows if you have enough funds.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

Thanks, Jo. I don't have the funds and don't want a farm, just had a need to know itch.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Ugh! Am I the only one that read this to mean that the mares would be in GP, but not be allowed to be bought - I read this as they would be pensioned/unavailable - I need to read more better
The Steward wrote: 10 months ago
Ciano Colly wrote: 10 months ago thanks Roger you are correct and i had forgotten that ,there is still a least one that is unbred noche de amor
probably missing something obvious
She is barren this year.

Mares that can't be bred weren't put up for auction (It's an auto system) and they will ultimately end up in GP
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

GP?
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Mark Mclaughlin wrote: 10 months ago GP?
Greener Pastures
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Durzo Blint wrote: 10 months ago Ugh! Am I the only one that read this to mean that the mares would be in GP, but not be allowed to be bought - I read this as they would be pensioned/unavailable - I need to read more better
Ciano Colly wrote: 10 months ago thanks Roger you are correct and i had forgotten that ,there is still a least one that is unbred noche de amor
She is barren this year.

Mares that can't be bred weren't put up for auction (It's an auto system) and they will ultimately end up in GP
I did also. To me GP=pensioned and AJ=still active but then I read the rest of it. I would not have stayed up until 3 to buy mares regardless, though.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

The Admin wrote: 10 months ago [
She's A Wild One was already bred this year. Therefore, it was not eligible to be in an auction. So, during the first auction, it was not available to anyone. So it waited until the first auction closed (step 3.0). I mistyped step 3.0. bred horses will also be sold for $5000 on the new player page. This is how the horse was purchased - from the New Player page by a New Player.

I hope that makes it clear. I don't think there was anything suspicious.
I'm not a new player anymore but I'm **very** happy to learn there are still dispersal horses that go to the New Players page. This gives shy new players an opportunity to get discounted mares. They will have to be online at the exactly the right time and they may only have a few seconds to decide before someone else clicks, but a small chance is still better than zero chance :D.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Durzo Blint wrote: 10 months ago Ugh! Am I the only one that read this to mean that the mares would be in GP, but not be allowed to be bought - I read this as they would be pensioned/unavailable - I need to read more better
She is barren this year.

Sorry Durzo, to me GP/AJ is one in the same (the "computer")
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG