Glorfindel now Retired!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Glorfindel now Retired!

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Glorfindel is now retired and standing for 30k for his first season. He's hypo'ing pretty darn nicely even with my less fancy mares so I figured I'd make him his own advertisement

Glorfindel
27: 14-5-3 Race Record
$1,680,500 in earnings
MGS Winner, biggest win coming in the year 63 G1 Los Camp Classic
Freak from yearling to midway through his 6th year

By Derby Winner Kingdom Come. Kingdom Come sired 10 other millionaires aside from Glorfindel including current star runner Kingdom of Spiders. Sons of Kingdom Come have produced 47 stakes horses out of sires like Karazhan, Maximus and Owlpha Romeo.

Out of https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... 92447]Sage, my favoritest girl. Sage is the dam of Derby, LIC and 2 time SC winner The King and LIC Silence Fallen. The King held the world record for 2 miles on the dirt at one point; there is a lot of marathon pedigree going on here. Glorfindel's half sister's have produced G1 winner and Derby 2nd place finisher Lightsong, and G1 and Simmy award winner Never Enough.

If you have a stakes winner/producer or you're a newbie I'll refund you the full stud fee for using him
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Re: Glorfindel now Retired!

Gallops are in and I'm pretty pleased with his numbers. He only saw 1 stakes producer and still managed 15.6% stakes gallopers. He does have one ungalloped yearling that I'm crossing my fingers for since it's a Steward Bred.

As far as good crosses for him, the dams of his stakes gallopers are by Farseer, War Like Me, From Now On and two are by The King, so if you have a King mare and enjoy inbreeding then I have a stallion for you! Of the 12 mares I bred to him I got 8 late bloomers, 3 progressive and 1 whole peak gallopers so I'm expecting his numbers will jump as his kids get older

I'm keeping the same deal this year as last year: If you have a stakes winner/producer or you're a newbie I'll refund you the full stud fee for using him
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

The layaway program has taken note- nice numbers!
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Small bump here for my fav dirt router child. I never edited this but his steward-bred foal galloped Freak so he's got one of those in his first crop too