Mixer clearout

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Mixer clearout

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Listed a bunch of dirt cheap mixers on the sales page, at least one from every mixer breed, both males and females. More will probably show up soon. All are active racing age except for some two year old arabians, nearly all have equipment set or best-guessed and ready to debut. Mostly productives, most will improve. Some allowances. Many, both allowance and productive, have been picking up checks in races. I've just got too much in my barn, I don't want to spend this much time entering horses, listing in case anybody wants them and then I'll start pensioning leftovers.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Mixer clearout

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Almost everything sold, thank you <3 have recently added some arabians, appies, trotters, and a couple of paints. Some yearlings, some older stakes/allowance geldings, quite a lot of fillies (mostly productive, a few allowance, some solid/bloomer), just all the odds and ends I can convince myself to cull. Down to 556 active racers, the work continues...
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Mixer clearout

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Another dozen or so allowance mixers listed