Paint sprint and mid mares at auction...Ends today...Info on mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Paint sprint and mid mares at auction...Ends today...Info on mares

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I just got my annual I can not handle this many horses mare auctions up. I'm doing a lease and sale auction this year. The thoroughbreds are all turf milers. The days of having the time to do my nice color coded which mares are stakes winners/producers of stakes winners/daughters of stakes winners, etc lists are gone, but I did do a quick and dirty list with some gallop comment information. The paints are below, see the thoroughbred forum post for the thoroughbred information. There also are some nice pedigrees on some of these so make sure to check out the dams. As always feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Lease Auction
Has Produced Allowance Galloper(s)
Glarus**
Glauce*
Habermas**
Hania**
Harbona**
Ihimaera***
Imbitter
Karelia**
Khalsa**
Kindle**
Kokiri**
Lavolta*
Leda***
Lepaya***
Mabela***
Mackinac***
Marsalis***
Megaera***

Has Produced Stakes Galloper(s)
Glarus
Glauce
Hania
Harbona
Imbitter

Has Produced Freak Galloper(s)
Habermas

Sale Auction
Has Produced Allowance Galloper(s)
Faerie Lights
Fairmont**
Hade**
Hamba**
Haslet*
Hot Flying Colour
Immoralist**
Kesia*
Kindjal*
Kinsey*
Kofta
Kokanee
Royal Will**

Has Produced Stakes Galloper(s)
Fairmont
Kinsey
Royal Will

*** = 100% of offspring have allowance or higher gallops
** = >50% of offspring have allowance or higher gallops
* = 50% of offspring have allowance or higher gallops
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint sprint and mid mares at auction

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

As a reminder this will be ending Saturday. Also wanted to throw out some quick plugs for some of the mares without bids:

Sale Auction

Fairmount - Her dam Every Now and Then is a Steward’s Cup, Simmy winner Hall of Famer with over 900k in earnings. Fairmont herself is the producer of 2 stakes gallopers and the second dam of Steward’s Cup Winner, 500k earner Touch of Daybreak. She is also the 1/2 sibling to 3 stakes winners and a 1/2 to a producer of multiple stakes winners in Dalan.

Immoralist - Three of her 4 offspring are allowance gallopers (the 4th being productive) she is a 1/2 to two stakes winners and also a 1/2 to a stakes producer.

Kokanee - Her dam is a simmy winner with over 800k in earnings. She is also a 1/2 to a stakes winner.

Royal Will - Stakes wining mare, has produced 2 stakes gallopes and 7 allowance gallopers. The remaining 2 foals were productive gallopers, has yet to produce a foal that galloped less than productive.

Lease Auction

Habermas - Has produced a freak galloping stakes winner, and has a second 6 figure earner. 5 of her 7 foals have galloped allowance or better with the remaining 2 being productive gallopers. She is a 1/2 to 2 stakes winners one of whom won 800k+. Also one of her half sisters has produced 4 stakes winners including a 600k+ earner

Hania - Has produced an allowance galloping stakes winner and another stakes galloper. All but one of her foals has galloped allowance or bette with that 1 being a productive galloper. She is a 1/2 to 2 stakes winners and 3 of her 1/2 siblings are stakes producers with one 1/2 sister having produced 4 stakes winners and another 2.

Harbona - stakes winner, has produced a stakes galloper. 1/2 to two stakes winners

Mackinac - 1/2 to 3 stakes winners. Only foal produced to date was an allowance galloper

Marsalis - Earned just short of 200k, her second dam is the aforementioned Simmy/Steward’s Cup winner HOFer Every Now and Then, 1/2 to 3 stakes winners and also a 1/2 to a stakes produce. Another whose only foal to date was an allowance galloper
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint sprint and mid mares at auction...Ends today...Info on mares

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

This ends today so be sure to get your bids in if interested
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

It has come to my attention that I accidentally set up the lease auction to have a 5 bid/1 win limit. That was not my intention. I have sent a message to the steward in hopes that it can be maybe fixed before close. Just figured I would give folks a heads up that both those limits are in place and I am trying to fix them. The sale auction was setup to be unlimited as intended.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Everything has now been switched over to unlimited if folks want to place some more bids.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*