All Your Might- The Old Horse Who Beat A Younger Generation

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

All Your Might- The Old Horse Who Beat A Younger Generation

Post by Sara Julin »

The oldest Steward's Cup winner in history of the Sim has passed on :'(

Today All Your Might passed away. He was the first Steward bred horse I could afford back in the day of y42. He was my FIRST SB horse bought at auction directly from the Steward. Almost 800k was ALOT of money for me back then, and I think I only had 100 or 200k left after the auction. Luckily for me, he repaid me during his 9 year long career, racing until he was 11 years old- when he became the oldest Stewards Cup winner in the Sim history! (a record he still holds today, last time I checked).

But before he won that historic race y52, he was sent to the Hong Kong Turf Mile y51 and y50 (because I did not believe he was good enough for The Steward's Cup) and he won both years, making me reconsider and sending him out in his final race as a 11 year old to The Steward's Cup Turf Mile (facing horses half his age). It was such a surreal evening. I do not believe anyone was even looking at the 11 year old, everyone was talking about Whisper Soft, Peper Jack Boudin, Freedom To Dream, Super Powers etc etc. And not only was All Your Might a 11 year old, he was a gelding too... so I am sure no one was really paying attention to him. I don't blame them though.

But it was such a surreal moment when All Your Might was trailing the pack in the back, only to advance on the other horses and beating them with 1/2 length to spare. He won against horses half his age at the prime of their careers.
Here is the pre show and the race call of y52's SC Turf Mile https://youtu.be/pqlOUTAP_7Y?t=5666

He was such a good horse, who I believe would have gotten the Longer Career comment today. Because he really did his best between his 9 year old mark to his 11. Such a champion.
#3 Highest earning gelding TM of all time.
#12 Highest All Time Points gelding TM of all time.

He was a gelding sadly, so his DNA dies with him. But the memories of his against the odds victories will not die. They are a part of the Sim history.
Rest in peace my boy. You did amazing <3
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: All Your Might- The Old Horse Who Beat A Younger Generation

Post by Lily Wilkins »

He was such a cool horse!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 10 months ago He was such a cool horse!
He really was ^^
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Such a cool story!! Congrats!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

He must have been so much fun to run! Loved his story!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

What a neat horse, and amazing story! Sorry he's passed on, he must have been fun to run and one heck of a stable pony!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Thank you so very much, guys ^^
He was a special horse to run for sure. One of my great ones < 3