Reveal Party

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Reveal Party

Post by John Smith »

Any takers on the Yes/No if this horse will reveal his heart before the start of season 65? Luckily he is a router so we have until week 10 if we want to extend or parlay the bet after this season... why mess with a "good," thing - I will take the NO - he will NOT reveal before end of this season, the stubborn mule!

Y64-W14-D4 Galloped
Y64-W14-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I'm really hoping to see '63 Alix of Hesse' in the breeding shed one day!
Y64-W13-D4 Galloped
Y64-W13-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I would insure '63 Alix of Hesse' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!
Y64-W12-D4 Galloped
Y64-W12-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I would insure '63 Alix of Hesse' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!
Y64-W11-D4 Galloped
Y64-W11-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '63 Alix of Hesse' has shown he comes from the clouds and needs a pace to run at.
Y64-W10-D4 Galloped
Y64-W10-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '63 Alix of Hesse' is your run of the mill racehorse that can probably handle a normal schedule.
Y64-W9-D4 Galloped
Y64-W9-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '63 Alix of Hesse' has shown he comes from the clouds and needs a pace to run at.
Y64-W8-D4 Galloped
Y64-W8-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '63 Alix of Hesse' has shown he comes from the clouds and needs a pace to run at.
Y64-W7-D4 Galloped
Y64-W7-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I'm really hoping to see '63 Alix of Hesse' in the breeding shed one day!
Y64-W6-D4 Galloped
Y64-W6-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '63 Alix of Hesse' is your run of the mill racehorse that can probably handle a normal schedule.
Y64-W5-D4 Galloped
Y64-W5-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I'm really hoping to see '63 Alix of Hesse' in the breeding shed one day!
Y64-W4-D4 Galloped
Y64-W4-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I would insure '63 Alix of Hesse' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!
Y64-W4-D1 Galloped
Y64-W4-D1 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I would insure '63 Alix of Hesse' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!
Y64-W3-D4 Galloped
Y64-W3-D4 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I would insure '63 Alix of Hesse' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!
Y64-W3-D1 Worked on the Longe Line
Y64-W2-D6 Galloped
Y64-W2-D6 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I would insure '63 Alix of Hesse' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!
Y64-W2-D3 Galloped
Y64-W2-D3 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! I'm really hoping to see '63 Alix of Hesse' in the breeding shed one day!
Y64-W1-D7 Swam in Pool
Y64-W1-D4 Walked the Shedrow
Y64-W1-D4 Schooled in the Paddock
Y64-W1-D4 Schooled in the Gate
Y64-W1-D1 Galloped
Y64-W1-D1 Trainer: '63 Alix of Hesse' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '63 Alix of Hesse' has shown he comes from the clouds and needs a pace to run at.
Y64-Preseason Galloped
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)